Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

opt in boxes

debdix
Trust:

opt in boxes

Can someone please tell me how I can get some sort of freebie to give away from my site to encourage people to come back. I am also trying to build a downline and not sure how to go about it
joshuas
Trust:
Hi Debdix,

There are a number of things you could do. The most popular is to offer an ebook as a freebie. You can compile your own freebie or use PLR content to do this. You could also offer a free training course via email, say a 5 part series teaching something relevant to your niche. You could also offer a buyers guide or an interview. It's really up to you to be creative. :)

Whatever you choose to do though, give it some thought and make sure to put your best foot forward to leave a lasting impression. I'm not asking you to give away everything you have, but I am asking you to give the BEST that you have.

Hope that helps,
Joshua
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
It depends on the niche you are in so you need to give it some thought. If your niche is in the self-development niche, then a 5-part mini course on how to build self-confidence would be great. You get people to opt-in so you build a list while offering visitors this freebie, and at the end of the course (or even during the course), a soft-sell on a related product. :)
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jun 06, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.