Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

newest TT webinar

mark schaaf
Trust:

newest TT webinar

I enjoyed the newest TT webinar but like most webinars I have looked at leave me with many questions along with sometimes thing they say don't make sense and maybe need more explaining. Example when talking about ppv budget of starting low at maybe 10 dollars then saying some places can't stop till it gets to 80 dollars because of how many views it is getting, but shouldn't they tell us that it all depends on what your target is. I mean if your target is travel and your target site is expedia you are going to get so many views so fast it won't be funny but if your target is mount everest and the target site is people wanting to climb mt everest your not going to get many views. I think the webinar should have told us it would depend on the keywords used, if you do a keyword search in google and google says that a certain keyword string us used 10,000 times a month there would be no reason to ever think you would bet more views that that in a month. so it is just little things like this that would make the webinars a little better. also I have to admit that i haven't seen any adds for the product the webinar was promoting but from most of the things I have seen selling any kind of internet marketing once you get on the sales page you don't really get any information. for me right now I have no money to spend on any kind of how to stuff, I would love to be able to be taught how to do things in a few days rather then trying to read everything i can and take a month to learn half as much but in the mean time when i look at sales pages for internet marketing I would like to know in detail what subjects they are going to cover. of course they don't have to tell me on the sales page how to do things but if they are going to teach me 30 things I would like to know what 30 things they are going to teach me. Even at that the 1 marketing thing i signed up for over a year ago taught me a lot and also said I need to do this and that but never showed me how to do it, we hear a lot about list building but how would anyone know when joining a place if they are going to teach us how to do it. I love learning stuff from webinars but do wish they were a little more informative. Mark
Mark

faradina
Trust:
On most sales pages that I have seen there would also be a link to support at the footer and i have found that helpful as I can then ask the support team about the things that I need to know about prior to buying or deciding not to buy.

The thing with webinars is that there is often not enough time to cover everything.

This topic was started on Dec 24, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.