Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

I Don't Understand Keyword Research

ejalvin2480
Trust:

I Don't Understand Keyword Research

I just purchased the blueprint on sunday and am having a tough time understanding the whole keyword process. I get that I must match up the keywords with my niche. But the whole categories and sorting is giving me a hard time. How can Im not sure if my keywords are even good enough.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi EJ,

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty with keyword research. I suggest you go over the first videos on the Step 1 set of Affiloblueprint videos. In those videos, Mark goes over the different kinds of keywords (high buyer intent, information keywords, how-to,etc) and gives you several tips on what to look for in potential keywords. Good keywords are those that have high buyer intent but are low in competition. The monthly global searches for your target keywords should not go below 250.

Once you have completed your keyword research, you can then group them together in categories. The categories usually are your short-tail keywords. Below is an example for keywords in the weight loss niche:

Category: Flat Abs
Keywords: Exercises For a Flat Tummy
How To Lose Belly Fat
Foods That Help You Lose Belly Fat

Please note that the above is just an example. I have not checked the monthly search values for those keywords.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jan 08, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.