Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

How to research your business ideas?

h.william
Trust:

How to research your business ideas?

Hi friends

If you want some clues on the research of business ideas see below:

Of course, sometimes the idea works anyway, despite the absence of market research. Unfortunately, sometimes accidents and burns idea that the control of a company in their tracks. We want to help you avoid. This method for assessing your business idea is all you need to make your business goals on track.

Your research plan should clarify the objectives of the study and give you the information you need to get to spend with your idea, refine or reduce to the drawing board. Make a list of questions you must answer in your research and make a response plan

The type of information you'll be gathering depends on the type of product or service you want to sell as well as your overall research goals. You can use your research to determine a potential market, to size up the competition, or to test the usefulness and positioning of your product or service

Link removed by moderator
daddybigtummy
Trust:
Firs list down what type of business you are interested in starting but don’t forget to consider that whatever it is, has to be something that matches up with your abilities, interests, skills, lifestyle, time available to work, and the money you have available to launch the business, next is to know your goals, vision or mission for this business; after you have an idea of your direction you can start the research process.

You can fully research everything about the product and the business itself by talking to others in the industry, reading the newspaper and searching online; here are some of the key questions you could use:

“Who will my customer be?”

“Where will I sell my items?”

“How much do I think I will sell and in what time frame?”

Or you may also get some ideas on what to research from the phrases below:

Know the market; It’s important to research the possible size of your market and, in turn, what sort of response your service or product will attract. Try to discover who your customer base will be, it may be a market different from your expectations

The cost; searching how much is going out the door in expenses is essential in estimating how much you'll need to bring in to stay in business.

The Location; Search the location, check out walk-in traffic, parking spaces and other nearby businesses that may help or hinder your customer flow , evaluate buying data and trends for people who live in that area.

The Competitors; you need to search out what they're up to, understand what your competition is doing so you can do it better and don’t forget also to talk to your competitor's customers, ask them what they like or don't like about your competitor's product or service.

Start the business! :-)
knighting
Trust:
Hello everyone,

Of course, sometimes the idea works anyway, despite the absence of market research. Unfortunately, sometimes accidents and burns idea that the control of a company in their tracks. We want to help you avoid. This method for assessing your business idea is all you need to make your business goals on track. Online business idea is a search a website. The website would contain content through articles, how-to's, and reviews on the topic. Since I have a lot of knowledge about the topic. Once I get traffic.

Thanks and Regards
Hellin knighting
Register yourself at various online focus group collectives and start the ball rolling straight away.
www.e-focusgroups.com

This topic was started on May 31, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.