Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

how to edit my front page meta tags

rhoda1990
Trust:

how to edit my front page meta tags

Hello! I'm still kind of new at this internet marketing stuff. I need to know how to edit the meta description on my blog www.hollywoodtopnews.com . Currently when i put my site in the google bar it pulls up my front page post. So should be edited from the page section or something else I'm missing.
digiblue
Trust:
Are you using a plugin such as All-In-One SEO or Wordpress SEO by Yoast? If not, then it would be a good move to install one of these plugins and then you will be able to easily edit the homepage title, description and keywords.

Alex
rhoda1990
Trust:
digiblue wrote:Are you using a plugin such as All-In-One SEO or Wordpress SEO by Yoast? If not, then it would be a good move to install one of these plugins and then you will be able to easily edit the homepage title, description and keywords.

Alex

Yes, I have that plugin but it's not doing that for me. I don't know why it's pulling up my front post.

This topic was started on Jul 08, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.