Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

How do I write a product name review?

marymeagan
Trust:

How do I write a product name review?

What is it I'm looking for after I get my 25 niches with 3 words or more with 1500 search volume.

In other words the Product Name Reviews or the Author Name Reviews, is this something I find on the web site I'm promoting and write a review on either one (product or author) and write 5 review articles?

I'm also thinking of paying to have my articles written for me, and do these writers also write reviews ?

Larry
Last edited by michellerana on 13 Dec 09 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

Larry Bauge

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Larry,

Your customers want to know how you evaluate the product on your review page. You should check the sales page of the product that you are promoting but you should not copy it. It would be best to buy the product you are promoting to review it but you could also ask the merchant for a review copy :) 50% of the merchants usually give their affiliates a free copy. Just make sure that your site is up and running.

If you don't get a copy from the merchant and you don't want to buy, you could check other people's reviews. Forums and other affiliate sites promoting the product would be able to provide the information you need for your review.

You could outsource your review articles. Just do your own research and be familiar with the product so that you'll have an idea if the articles they have submitted are good reviews of the product you are promoting.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Dec 13, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.