Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

How can I be a part of a focus group?

knighting
Trust:

How can I be a part of a focus group?

Hey all

I am a 17 year old in Cleveland, OH and I have no idea how to be a part of a focus group, no online a surveys, a normal focus group.

Can anyone give me some input on that place?

Thanks a lot
Hellin Knighting
Register yourself at various online focus group collectives and start the ball rolling straight away.
www.e-focusgroups.com

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could visit paid focus group websites (ie http://www.focusgroup.com) and submit your information to them. Marketing research companies have a database which stores the names and demographic information of potential focus groups participants. On their sites, they usually have a link that reads, “join our panel”, “become a panelist” or “Get Paid For Your Opinions”. Click on the link and fill in the information requested. Be ready to answer a lot of questions! The more information you provide, the more likely they are to call you and place you in different focus groups.

Once you’ve signed up, it might take time for the research company to invite you to participate. Market research companies work with different companies so the criteria for the type of people they are looking for changes depending on the company product, service, etc.

Hope that helps!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Nov 28, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.