Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Google analytics using it better

mark schaaf
Trust:

Google analytics using it better

I look at google analytics just about everyday but probably not as well as I could. One thing I would like to know is once I look at a state or country is there a way to see what keywords they used to find my site. I know there is a spot that shows the keywords but it doesn't say what place used them. I think it would be good to know who was using what keyword since I could maybe change the page a little so the many people coming to inner pages to my site that don't stay won't find the page. I sometimes see keyword phrases used that have nothing to do with the page they land on and wonder why did google put one of my pages so far up in search results for that phrase when my page has nothing to do with what they are looking for. I don't know how much bounce rate really effects a site but if I could keep people from finding my site who are looking for things I don't have in my site I think it would be better.
Mark

This topic was started on Jun 25, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.