Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Confused

gregc2001
Trust:

Confused

Hello all I was doing some keyword Research Just now and I remember in one of the videos on here it was talking about allintitle.So I went to Google and typed a term in with the allintitle and it came back with 6,680 results and then I went to the Google keyword Tool and put the term in there it said is has 1,000 searches monthly will this make a good niche or a bad niche please help I am really Confused Right now about this one thanks.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Greg,

I suggest you consider the niche and sub-niche that you are entering prior to building a keyword list. Do your market research and determine if there is a demand within the niche you choose. Once you have decided on the niche, then you build your keyword list.

When building your keyword list, use either the Google Keyword Tool or Traffic Travis. I suggest you do not run an "allintitle" search because this will return the number of websites that have those keywords in their title and not the monthly searches for the keywords, which is what you need.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
If the keyword is a buying keyword and it has a monthly search volume of at least 1000, then you could add it to your list of keywords and optimize one of your pages on it.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Sep 22, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.