Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Compiling my keywords.

pierrorider22
Trust:

Compiling my keywords.

Hi there,

I am still compiling my list of keywords for my niche/product, and I have a question.

When doing so, i use ubbersuggest and google keyword Tool for ideas.

Now when I m using Google Keyword Tool, I mainly select the keywords with the biggest Global monthly Search cos I think they are the one to most likely convert.

Am I doing right ? or should I not look at it too much for now and once I have my list of keywords ready , just check the rank with Traffic Travis ?

Please let me know your thoughts based on your experience, and assess me !

Thanks a lot.
Pierre
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Pierre,

The global monthly searches will show you how many use the keyword each month. The higher the number usually means the more traffic from that keyword. Check on the competition for the keyword as well. There are keywords that have high global monthly searches but have high competition. If you are starting out, I suggest you look at keywords with fairly high global monthly searches, but have easy to medium competition.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on May 13, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.