Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Can you still get synonyms at the Google Keyword Tool?

kurt
Trust:

Can you still get synonyms at the Google Keyword Tool?

I was watching an instructional video on YouTube about how to do keyword research using the Google Keyword Tool. In the video I could see that the Google Keyword Tool use to show synonyms for your words at the bottom of your search results. -As long as you checked the box for it to show synonyms. I don't know how old the video was but now the Keyword Tool is different and no longer has the synonyms box for you to check. I looked all over the site, but I can't find that option any where. Does anybody know if there is still a way of getting synonyms there? It seems like a useful function. I can't imagine that they'd have gotten rid of it.
bahamabaz
Trust:
Go and buy Market Samurai, its the best tool on the market for finding your keywords and gives so much more. Look it up on Google and try a free trial and decide for yourself.
PR 4 Web Directory www.arxiugavin.com
Working from home with www.inetworking.co
Chihuahua Problems? www.training-chihuahua.com
Guys are you having trouble getting a date? www.rightmoves.co
Summer is coming,lose those pounds. www.lookgood.co
Need a good Wholesaler? www.internetwholesale.co
Get the grill out ! www.bbqs.co

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
its not as good as the old tool was, but it will still give you the option to search for the exact term or synonyms of your search terms.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Jun 04, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.