Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Another nifty free keyword tool

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:

Another nifty free keyword tool

I just ran across this KW tool from MSN's AdCenter. Now, if they could just improve their PPC interface :evil: ... well that's another thread :lol:

"http://adlab.msn.com/demo.aspx"

They have a number of different search options including one that may be helpful if you're building a Master Plan type site using "silo-ing" - Check out the section called "search funnels" - very cool.

PC

edited to add:
Just to get a feel for how the search funnel queries and results work, I did some experimenting - the search funnel results are supposed to tell you what people typically search for before and after your inputed keyword.

So for fun I entered "hdtv" - the results were pretty much expected... hgtv... circuitcity... dishnetwork... bestbuy... lcdtv... florida home prices?! :shock:

so what are these people thinking... I need a new HDTV, wait what I really want is to move to Florida -better shop for a house and a TV at the same time? :lol:
Last edited by sydney on 19 Jul 11 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link