You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

What is the focus of Affilojetpack?

cassie
Trust:

What is the focus of Affilojetpack?

Is the Affilojetpack system geared solely towards long term customer growth through the use of a squeeze page and follow up emails?

Or, is it possible to get sales right away through PPC?

Thank you.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
it is a combination of both. email marketing and getting quick sales. the Jetpack focuses on the email marketing side and building a list, but it shows how to get it going quickly.

I have started out with my review copy, and I made my first sale within 4 days following Marks email plan in his latest report. (and it is not in the Im niche). Now, cveatte I dont claim this will be normal experience for most newbies. however, it shows that by putting it up and doing a little promotion it is possible to get quick sales.

Also, even with ppc, if you don't know what you are doing it will take a little time to start seeing a profit. i often see people start ppc and spend several hundred dollars before seeing a sale. it is actually common, especially with newbies, which is who the Jetpack system is targeted to.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Jul 25, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.