You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

What Is Affilorama?

mholmes1
Trust:

What Is Affilorama?

Hi Anyone, I just signed up with affilorama, thinking it was a site that had weight loss products, I'm alitle confused,is this site just for promoting different affiliate sites that I have now?,it looks like like a marketing tool, I'm alittle mixed up in what I signed with. I signed ou for the premium membership, $1.00 for the first 30 days. Can some please explain what this site is all about?.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Marshall,

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion caused. Affilorama is a training and support site for affiliate marketers. We offer free lessons on affiliate marketing and paid courses like Affilojetpack and Affiloblueprint.

We do not have weight loss products, but you can go to affiliate networks like Clickbank and ShareASale for promoting weight loss products.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Apr 28, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.