You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Upsells,Downsells or Hidden Costs on Affilorama Products

bachelorkit
Trust:

Upsells,Downsells or Hidden Costs on Affilorama Products

Hullo everybody,

I browse through Affilorama sometime back but did not stay for long.Sad to say during this period I did not make much progress (gathered a lot of information overload,though) and is in need of material support very badly.

Does the membership site consists of upsells,downsells or hidden costs which must be purchased before one can carry on further.I am holding a day job with a low income and cannot afford any lavish spending on the internet.
I am aware much work needs to be done and some small expenses need to be spent I will certainly carry on as long as it's within my capability to do so.

Thank you.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi bachelorkit,

Affiloblueprint and Affilotheme Wordpress theme ncludes a 30 day trial to Premium membership that you can cancel at any time by sending us an email.

You can find a list of additional costs for Affiloblueprint and Affilojetpack are here:
Are there any additional costs involved in using AffiloBlueprint?
What else will I need to purchase to implement AffiloJetpack?

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Sep 26, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.