You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

setting up AffiloJetPack Emails

gus1339
Trust:

setting up AffiloJetPack Emails

I see where I have to enter an Address to be put on my emails, but I don't want it to be my home address and I don't currently have a P.O.Box.

If I put my home address, can this be edited later even though there are 90 emails?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Gus,

You're better off posting your AJP questions in the AJP members forum (top of the page for you) -- otherwise we might miss it. Here's the link:

affilojetpack-members-f55/

I actually just answered this question in another thread: affiliate-hangout/bank-accounts-and-physical-addresses-t26469.html

In short: You can use a PO box if you don't want to use your home address. It just legally needs to be somewhere where you can receive mail.

You can change your address at any time if you're using Fluttermail.

1) Click on "Lists" at the top of the screen
2) Find the list you're interested in
3) Click the "options" button next to the list
4) Select "list name and address" from the options
5) Click "add a new address" and add your new address

You don't need to edit all 90 emails... this will automatically start adding your new address to any email that goes out.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Oct 06, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.