You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

How Long Did It Take To Complete Affiloblueprint?

ixon5
Trust:

How Long Did It Take To Complete Affiloblueprint?

How long did it take you guys to complete the program, i just purchased today and am looking foward to it!
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Kevin,

It took me about a month to complete the entire course. I was working full time at that time and was doing a review of it so I was only able to give it an hour or two a day. I also was just looking at the videos and how Mark was doing it, so I was able to finish it pretty quickly.

If you're a completely new to affiliate marketing then it will take you longer. It all depends on your own learning curve, how much time and discipline you have. Don't let others' time dictate how soon you'll finish the course since we all have different learning curves and priorities.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Feb 12, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.