You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

AffiloBlueprint: The Best Internet Marketing Course!

affcomppro
Trust:

AffiloBlueprint: The Best Internet Marketing Course!

I just want to say that of all the courses I invested, I have to say this one - which I invested in 2012 is the BEST.

I wished I have come across this in 2008 when I got started online because by the time I got to know this, I have invested in tons of other courses but never really fully benefited from those.

The course is very detailed with step-by-step and yet easy to understand instructions.

And right below every module there is a PDF checklist to see if you have done the homework based on what those videos teaches.

No offence to Mark Ling if you are reading this.

If I want to create a product, it will be very similar to this.
Checking out my free course Affiliate Compass whereby I will reveal everything I know about affiliate marketing

http://affiliatecompass.net

PremiumMember
grantbuff
Trust:
Purchasing AffiloBlueprint was considered a risk for me and I haven't regretted every bit of it since February this year (2014). I like how step by step I have been guided.

I had learned and done keyword research in the past, but I have learned a lot more with AffiloBlueprint. In the past, I never thought of going into sales pages to get keyword ideas or to do niche research. Niche research that leads to keyword research and the overall process is one of the most important things in IM success. I haven't even earned any Clickbank sales so far, but keyword research and niche research cannot be taken lightly. Take your time with this part, people.

Creating contents is another important area that everyone should handle with care. I have been contemplating on outsourcing, but I have managed to create everything on my own. Step 2 of AffiloBluprint has given me ideas of putting up Infographics and slides, which I haven't done in the past. I might outsource these, but I am going to try them myself.

I am slowly marching on and am currently in Step 4. One of the things that can be frustrating especially involving this step is the lack of update info concerning new versions of Wordpress. I am going to give my input in the support area pretty soon.
Learn Affiliate marketing step by step with AffiloBlueprint - http://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint?aff=gar4on

This topic was started on Oct 07, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.