You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Affilo Jetpack Or Affilo Premium

abnjohn
Trust:

Affilo Jetpack Or Affilo Premium

Completely new to Affilorama
I want to know in honesty which program is good for me as an Affiliate without previous knowledge to the program. Affilo Jetpack Or Affilo Premium
Please give me your best honest advice without bias on the cost implications. Thanks. John.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey John,

To be honest, if you are brand new to affiliate marketing I would recommend AffiloBlueprint -- which isn't on your list.

It is specifically designed for people who are new to affiliate marketing, and walks you through all the steps you need to take and things you need to know to be successful as an affiliate.

Actually the best combination for you would be AffiloBlueprint + AffiloJetpack: AffiloBlueprint tells you what to do, and AffiloJetpack does the time-consuming or expensive things for you.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on May 24, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.