Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

Video Creation Service + Video Submission & SEO Service

PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:

Video Creation Service + Video Submission & SEO Service

It only takes 30 SECONDS!
To Get The Click You Want

Choose our Cheap but Quality Video Creation and Submission Service

Expertly Created to help you increase traffic and sales on any budget

1. VIDEOS and VIDEO MARKETING grabs people’s attention
2. Videos are the new way forward to send out your message
3. They quickly impact your audience before they click off the page and loose interest

Here is What We Exactly Do:

1. We Create Awesome bespoke 20-30 second videos that bring you clicks for your Business, Brand and Website.
2. We Submit Your Video MANUALLY to the TOP 38 video sharing sites including YouTube - SEE the list for yourself HERE. All video SEO optimization will be taken into account when submitting i.e title, description tags.
3. We will also use our Traffic Geyser account to submit your video to their MASSIVE systems. “Traffic Geyser Is The Most Popular Content Distribution platform “
4. We Create YOU a PERSONALIZED video submission report
5. In Addition to Cheap SEO Customized Packages Check it out…….

(((THE Packages)))

1. Core Package:

1. You Get: a 20 - 30 second high quality video. After creating the video we will send it to you to make sure you’re satisfied with it.
2. We will then submit the video MANUALLY to 38 video sharing sites including YouTube. Check out the list HERE
3. We will use our Traffic Geyser account to submit your video to their list. Traffic Geyser submits your video in 10-14 days not all at once.
4. You Get: your own Report for submitted links

ALL for the incredible Price of Only = $25

Fantastic Video SEO Add ONS:

Add On 1:

Get 100 TOP Quality social bookmark backlinks + 200 real human views to your YouTube video. All Backlinks will be RSS and Pinged for faster indexing. A Personalized Backlink Report Will Be provided

You can get it by only adding $10

Add On 2:

We will efficiently and Expertly Link your video to 24 bookmark/share sites with traffic geyser including twitter, Facebook, ping etc. etc.

Get it by adding a Cheap price of $10

Add On 3:

We will add your site to 600 + social bookmarks + Rss + ping

Only for an extra $10

2. Custom Package:

1. You can create your own package for you own needs and business. Choose anything you want from OUR Core Package and the Add ONS and create your VERY OWN RECIPE for VIDEO Traffic SUCCESS.

2. Once you’ve made your SELECTIONS email us at CheapVideoService@gmail.com and we will create your CUSTOMER MAGNET Video

All we need from you to produce your Value SEO Video is:

When you order our Core Package you will automatically be directed to our order form. Please then fill in the following details so we can proceed:

1. Please let us know your TOPIC, Niche, Slogans and Descriptions.
2. Tell us what you need on your Personalized WEB Video. Give us any text or script you need and images (but we can do this part for you if you are unsure what to do) or if you have a logo you want us to use.
3. Keywords to target.
4. A website URL or phone number to put on marketing VIDEO so customers can reach you
5. Choose a username and password for your Value VIDEO sharing account

Customized Orders Procedure

If you want to create your own fantastic package just email us at CheapVideoService@gmail.com with what you want from our list and we’ll send you our order form and payment procedures. Make the subject of the email “ Custom Package”

ANY Questions Get in touch Via PM or post here or send us an email at CheapVideoService@gmail.com

Turnaround Time: Depends on your package and the workload, but normally 5-6 days for the core package.
Last edited by zouf10 on 30 Jul 12 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Money is definitely in the list. At least that is what everybody thinks.
But after 3 years online I figured out that money is in the TEAM.
Check This Out www.TurboChargeYourListBuilding.com

harvestseo01
Trust:
Nice offer, I am very interested on the said service because in my side I am not that good in making videos. I'll email you soon when I need it :)

This topic was started on Jun 05, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.