Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

Unique Quality Articles Written starting at $6.57- 300 words

fastflipwebservices
Trust:

Unique Quality Articles Written starting at $6.57- 300 words

Service Offered: Article Writing

Price: starts at $6.57- 300 words
Timeframe: 2 to 4 days
Paypal Address: phillip@fastflipmarketing.com

DescriptIon:

"Would you like to get Cheap Unique Articles Written by Native English Writers Fast?”

If you’re looking for cheap unique articles fast, then give me 5 minutes to tell you about our great service.

Are you tired of writing articles yourself, and not able to crank them out fast enough day after day?

Or trying to find writers who are native English speakers, but instead ending up with un-readable, grammatically incorrect, or terribly researched articles?

Lets put it this way, without the right content search engines won’t place you on the first page.

Writing articles yourself takes too long, is boring, and requires you to spend time on things that don’t move your online business forward…

But articles are one of the most effective & proven methods for driving quality, TARGETED traffic to your squeeze pages, money sites, and offers.

In order to get this TARGETED traffic you need LOTS of articles for hands-free consistent traffic to make a real dent in your marketing efforts…

Stop worrying about writing your own content, or getting low quality written articles late by not-so-good freelancers, by letting us…

Do All The Heavy Lifting For You On 100% Autopilot Fast!

Let us do all the heavy lifting for you when it comes to writing your articles while you work on the important things in your business.

Each article we write for you is unique and will pass COPYSCAPE every time GUARANTEED!

We’ll write for any NICHE you can think of…even for ones we’ve never heard of before (as long as we have some reference material to work with)

Turnaround time is impeccable standing at 2 to 4 days on all orders (depending on volume of orders and clients in the queue) Please think about these deadlines before ordering.

Now, for a limited time we’re offering you an extra article submission service to 1,500 Article Directories for $8.00 with an 80% submission success rate. (When you order articles ask us to add it to your order)

Article Writing Service Prices!

300 words = $6.57

400 words = $6.77

500 words = $8.27

600 words = $8.57

700 words = $8.87

800 words = $9.97

Here’s How To Order:
Send payments via Paypal to phillip@fastflipmarketing.com

Once your order is complete send an email to fastflipwebservices@gmail.com with these details:
1) Paypal email address
2) How many articles ordered
3) How many words per article
4) Keywords you’re targeting and special instructions

Your satisfaction is our #1 priority, and we guarantee if you order once you’ll be back for more. If you ever have any problems please shoot me an email or PM and I’ll make it right for you.

I want you to be completely satisfied with my service, and willing to bend over backwards to help your business succeed in this fierce world or Internet marketing.

Stop putting your hard-earned money into the hands of un-qualified freelancers and hucksters…Try us out and you won’t be disappointed.

Don’t forget to order our 1,500 Directory Article Submission Service for $8.00 when you order articles. Get tons of backlinks and TRAFFIC with this service.

Here’s To Your Future Success,
Phillip MacDonald
fastflipmarketing.com
fiona06
Trust:
HI Philip

I need 10 300-word articles written for my blog post on the topic of Solar energy. Given your available time will you be able to do it within 2-3 days if I submit the order tomorrow 17 May 2011?

Kind regards
Fiona
fastflipwebservices
Trust:
Hello Fiona,

I greatly apologize for not responding, your order fell through the cracks. I am sure you've found another person to handle your order, but if you need anything else please let me know. If you happen to want any articles I'll make it right for you if you order through me next time.

Again I am sorry, have a great week.

This topic was started on Apr 25, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.