Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

Selling 3 Year Old AffiloJetPack Dog Training Site

cyuen025
Trust:

Selling 3 Year Old AffiloJetPack Dog Training Site

Hi all,

I'm finally selling my Husky training site which I started 3 years ago. It currently has a list of 500+ subscribers and the newsletter sequence included from AJP has been entirely set up in AWeber.

Not only that, the mobile version of the site is also included. It contains all of the content from the desktop version of the site including an opt-in form but is mobile optimized.

All of that which is included is extremely valuable, but unfortunately I haven't had the time to work on the site lately and need the funds to divert into other projects, as I'm shifting my focus. This site would be great even for someone who's starting out with affiliate marketing but doesn't have the time to set up a site from scratch.

With a little SEO work, the site should be ranking well, as the keywords are not very competitive. The site has proven to convert and made some sales. It just needs some SEO work to push it back in the rankings.

I've listed it on Flippa and you can take a look through here:
https://flippa.com/2981111-3-yr-old-con ... no-reserve

I would prefer that an Affilorama member bid on my auction and took over the site, as they likely already have experience and knowledge of how to run this style of website.

Thanks for looking,
Clarice
wijesinghega
Trust:
Hi Clarice,

I too am interested in joining AJP. However, I am not sure how successful it would be. If we go for your established site, which is three years running, what can you say about the sales. You say it made "some sales". What does that mean, I mean just give us some clear picture of its capacity. It may need an overhaul, true, but what is the present turnover level, as a monthly average?

Thanks and regards

Gehan

This topic was started on Oct 09, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.