Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

RockSTAR American Writers| HQ Articles - As Low As $9

contenticonz
Trust:

RockSTAR American Writers| HQ Articles - As Low As $9

Service Offered:
Fast, Professional Handcrafted SEO Quality Articles, -- All Designed To Improve Your Business Without Breaking Your Budget

Are the latest Google (ZOO Animals) getting you down?

Does it seem like -- no matter how many article writers you try -- you continue to struggle with content thats low-quality, full of spelling and grammar errors and offers your readers NO value at all and now you’re running out of time, patience... and money?

What if I told you that we could help write content for you that:

• Drives Leads and Sales
• Increases organic search engine traffic
• Compelling & Conversational
• Builds Trust, Credibility and Authority
• And will pass any Google future update

... And we can do it with in 24-72 hours, for a small fraction of what you’d pay for a dozen cheap low-quality articles!

More Than 5 Years Experience
Creating Quality Authority Content for Digital Marketers & SEO Consultants

We are a Rock Star Elite Team of professional 100% American Writers – all of whom carry Journalism/English University Level Degrees.

And while it’s true that we’re not the cheapest option, it’s important to remember that cheapest is not necessarily best. I think you’ll find our rates are surprisingly affordable -- even if your business is small, or you’re just getting started.

View Samples Of Our Work, And See For Yourself What We Can Do For You...

I could tell you in detail what sets our work apart from the other so called writers out there, but it’s easier just to show you...

Here are just a few samples of the many successful quality content creation services we've worked on in the past few months. http://goo.gl/sbZPI

And All Of Our Work Is Fully Guaranteed!

We stand behind our work with a solid money--back originality guarantee, so you can work with us without risk. We take our work seriously and do everything we can to keep our customers and clients happy.

My team and I are professional writers. These professionals handcraft every article. They’re all original and will pass Copyscape testing every time. Free from grammar and spelling errors.

If you decide within 3 days of completion of your order that you’re not 100% satisfied, you just have to let us know. We’ll work to resolve your concerns at absolutely NO extra cost! All risk is lifted from your shoulders and placed squarely on ours

So What Are You Waiting For? Choose From The Options Below

400-500 Word Articles

25 Articles - $225.00 (That's Only $9 per Article)
10 Articles - $100.00
1 Article - $12.50

Have A Different Word Requirement | Rate Per 100 Words

25 Articles - $1.80
10 Articles - $2
1 Article - $2.50

Now Here’s Your Next Step

Place Your Order:
1. Send payment via PayPal to contenticonz@gmail.com
2. Send an e-mail to contenticonz@gmail.com with your:
3. The type of content your ordered
4. Topics/ Keyword phrases/ Title’s
5. And any additional directions that’s needed to fulfill your order.

You'll Receive A Superb Quality Article That's:
Well written, Engaging
Informative, helpful and specified to your exact details.
Keyword Density of 2-4%
Copyscape Approved

Time Frame
Delivered in 24 – 72 hours (for up to 10 articles-- if for any reason we cannot make delivery of your content within the time specified, I will absolutely let you know upfront. Please give more time for larger bulk order assignments. This could also vary depending on our workload.)

To Contact Us!
Gmail /G-Talk |AIM|ICQ|: contenticonz@gmail.com
Yahoo: contenticonz@yahoo.com
MSN:contenticonz@live.com

This topic was started on Sep 28, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.