Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

On-Page Optimization - 60$ / 10 Articles

andrewji
Trust:

On-Page Optimization - 60$ / 10 Articles

Price: $60USD for 10 Articles
Timeframe: 2 days
Paypal Address: onpageoptimizing@gmail.com (Please use your Affilorama username as reference on payment.)

DescriptIon:

On-Page Optimizing your Articles can be a challenging task, especially for those that are new to Affiliate Marketing in general.

It's necessary to understand that proper on-page SEO can make the difference between making five Sales per Week, or making ten to twenty Sales per Week. Here's the proof on my very own website:

Google Analytics Traffic
(No, this is not the Webpage i am talking about)

Take a look above how my Traffic has grown from an average of 300-400 Visitors a Day, to an average of 550-680 per Day, just by simply optimizing the Articles for potential, profitable Keyword Variations.

That's an increase of 150-300 potential, buyer hungry, visitors just by doing some simple onpage SEO. Think about how much this could increase your profit.

Wanna know how much Articles i have optimized to get those results?

5!

...and i will do 10 for you!

Here's how i proceed:

- Analyzing your Google Analytics search-terms for potential, buyer hungry Keywords that you are not aware of yet (related to your original Article). I will also take a look at the Bounce Rate and unique New Visitors to make sure your visitors are being send to relevant content for "search term".

- Optimizing your related Articles.

- Optimizing your Internal Links.

- Watch your Traffic grow.

!Important!

For more informations and to discuss my service feel free to contact me via

onpageoptimizing@gmail.com

Turn around Time: 2 Days after you've provided details.

This topic was started on Mar 19, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.