Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

Looking for someone to set-up my site using Affilotheme

musty202
Trust:

Looking for someone to set-up my site using Affilotheme

Hello,

I have gone through the video lessons several time but still can't setup the entire system myself.

I need someone who can setup for me then entire system, I have niches I had like to work on.

I have marketing ideas and how to drive traffic. I just need the entire system to be setup for me, Please assist and PM me your charges.

Thanks
yusuf
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Yusuf,

Are you looking to host the Affilotheme website on Affilotheme Hosting, or on a third-party website?

If you are hosting the site on Affilotheme Hosting, then you can easily set it up, without having to go through installing Wordpress and all that jazz. To do this, go to http://www.affilorama.com/affilotheme
You should see a button there on top to build a site. You would only need to provide a domain name, and the rest will automatically built for you.

If you are going to have it hosted on a third-party webhost, then you need to install Wordpress, then install the theme. There are plenty of tutorials on how to install Wordpress, your own hosting might have their own walkthrough.

But I would recommend you try doing it through Affilotheme Hosting first. It doesn't cost anyway (if you're still within a year of purchasing Affilotheme or Affiloblueprint, which I think you are), and you can always move the site to a different webhost later on if you're not happy hosting it with us.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jun 26, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.