Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

WP Themes

kjmdirect
Trust:

WP Themes

Which is the best theme to use for building a Wordpress site? I started off with the bootcamp and used that theme then changed it to a custom theme I created in Artisteer. Then I decided to get the Blueprint and now I am not sure which theme is the best one to use. I am not going to change what I have already done but I have a couple little issues I haven't figured out how to tweek yet (grrrr). Would I be better served using the blueprint theme 3.0? Too many options ....

Also, where can I get help tweaking my first site? I don't want someone to just do it ... I want to find someone to show me how I can do it. Some of the issues I had were with comments, setting up what I want to show when my site loads and I am having some issues with the H1 tag.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
The Affilotheme 3.0 is readily available to you so I would suggest you try it first.

This thread in the Affilorama forums can also help you decide which theme is best for you.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Aug 13, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.