Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

What Affilorama products convert well for affiliates?

jcdean
Trust:

What Affilorama products convert well for affiliates?

looking through the Clickbank market place I noticed that Affilorama has a gravity of 36 and an average sale of $726

I would seem 36 affiliates are doing very well for themselves.

Are these affiliates promoting the homepage? Affiloblueprint? JetPack?

If someone tells me how to achieve that kind of results I am prepared to spend the rest of my life promoting Affilorama.

Thanks
Respect,
JC Dean

cecille.l
Trust:
Hi J.C.!

I will have to check on that with our affiliate manager and get back to you.

Gravity in the ClickBank Marketplace doesn't represent the actual number of affiliate promoting the product, or affiliates that made the sale. It does let you know if a product is popular and converting well.

A product with a gravity or 25 and above would mean that there are a lot of affiliates promoting the product and that it is converting well for these affiliates.

All the best!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

jcdean
Trust:
well I have an Email into the Affiliate Manager. I hope he or she gets back to me soon.

I think someone should start a Affilorama Affiliate section on the forum. Just a thought.

Anyway I will at least keep this thread going with my results.
Respect,
JC Dean

jcdean
Trust:
Hi Richelle can you tell me more about the Jetpack funnel. The affiliate manager didn't mention that and in the affiliate area the my affiliate links take me straight to the sales page.

I would also love to know if there were webinar recordings or video testimonials I could use to jazz my list up to Jetpack. Thanks!

**Update*** I found the links to the funnel and webinar recordings. Thanks!

Still love to have any advice that might pop into your head, or anything you know that you top affiliates are doing to make sales.
Respect,
JC Dean

affiliatetutor
Trust:
Be careful with Clickbank gravity. A gravity of 36 doesn't necessarily mean there are 36 affiliates promoting that product.

I believe each affiliate is given a score based on their sales over the last 12 weeks with a maximum score of 1. So it could mean there are 36 affiliates all selling extremely well. It could also mean there are hundreds of affiliates with declining sales.
Become a Pay Per Lead Super Affiliate

Full Training & Support
Access to Private Forums
Highest Lead Payouts

www.affiliatetutor.co.uk

This topic was started on Feb 14, 2017 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.