Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

What affiliate networks give good commission rates?

danielist18
Trust:

What affiliate networks give good commission rates?

Hello Again,

Where are all the good advertisers??? It seems that Google Adsense works best based on Pay Per Click, but I keep signing up to affiliate directories like Clickbank, RegNow, Pepperjam, LinkShare, SharaSale, etc. and all of these are supposed to give me great deals, but I don't think so. Has anyone had any luck with these affiliate membership directories and what advertisers really pay? I need money to pay my mortgage payment and I need it now…

D
Last edited by michellerana on 21 Oct 09 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: changed title to describe the post better

faradina
Trust:
If by good advertisers and great deals you mean affiliate programs that give high commissions, you will find those on clickbank. Clickbank offers the highest commission rates among all affiliate networks that I know of.
danielist18
Trust:
Yes...

Now, I understand that without high commissions i cannot thrive in that market...

Thanks for your explanation!
Last edited by michellerana on 21 Oct 09 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic was started on Oct 21, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.