Affilorama Birthday
Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

VERY IMPORTANT FOR NEWBIES

akowally
Trust:

VERY IMPORTANT FOR NEWBIES

I have had a rough time in the past few days trying to get affiliate networks that work in my country as ClickBank does not. I have been successful and you can see that in the link below

marketing/affiloblueprint-3-hurdle-country-not-in-clickbank-list-t15615.html

I would advise all newbies to affiliate marketing to always have other sources of income. There is no guarantee that you will make it the first time but with hard work you will make it in the end. Personally, I have not made much as an affiliate but I am sure that after AffiloBlueprint 3 (great program) I will. In addition to affiliate marketing, I do Freelance writing, SEO and professional blogging. I have also placed paid ads in some of my sites. This helps me to earn relatively the same as most do here.

Bottom line, spread your wings.
Use the link below to apply for the Payoneer Card and Get FREE $25
http://earnonlinewisely.com/go/payoneer

contenticonz
Trust:
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Nothing in life is guaranteed. Moreover, in regards to an affiliate income or any other income opportunity pursued online it's always important to have that foundation(a.k.a. a job). Which ultimately reduces stress and increases your self-esteem and confidence when marketing as an affiliate.

In fact ,Napoleon Hill mentions in his book "Think And Grow Rich," to work on yourself confidence each and every day for about 10 to 15 min. With that said it's also logical (ego aside) to have a stable source of income even if it's part-time while doing this. Because before you know it you will burn yourself out with nothing to show for it.

This topic was started on Sep 20, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.