Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Tv on PC Niche

thenewb
Trust:

Tv on PC Niche

Hello Board,

Does anybody have any insight about this Niche (Satellite Tv on PC)? I see they have some high grav products in clickbank, but when I research the products, I see nothing but negative comments on message boards like "scam" and "ripoff" for similar products and zero feedback on the existing products with high grav. Also the website don't have any PR to speak of..... But I guess they are still profitable.

Anyways, I do not want to be recommending anything or build a website around something that is bogus or a scam, so if anybody has some information about this niche, I would appreciate it.

P.S. - Do you think it would be a good idea to include movie download niche products and game copy products in a website centered around this same niche, or would movie downloads be a seperate niche altogether?

Thanks so much for your help,
NOOOOB
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I researched on "Satellite TV on PC" and found the same feedback. I can't find any positive response from any customer who bought the product. It would be best not to recommend products that could be a scam or have a possibility of being banned in the future (like movie downloads). Building affiliate sites is building a business. You want your business to be established, last for a long time and have a good reputation.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Dec 12, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.