Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

To Good To Be True? $1000/sale EpicTrafficSystem affiliates!

nirb
Trust:

To Good To Be True? $1000/sale EpicTrafficSystem affiliates!

Hi Guys,

The following product EPIC (the launch is next month) suggest $1000 / sale + $200 for every Tier 2 sale.

In addition, they are suggesting insane stuff and bonuses.

Do you think that there is catch here?

Thanks,

Nir

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Nir,
If you have a good relationship with your list and have a good sized list then this seems good to me.
But, don't just promote it because you want to make some cash. Promote it because you think it will be a good event.
Now will the event be a good event?, probably... you will come away with some good info I think.
Would be good to mix with some good marketers.
You really need to know how to market this properly as every guru will be jumping on it.
I think with any of these high priced seminars that people really need to put into action what they learn instead of being a seminar junkie.
anyway.. don't you just love that island.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

nirb
Trust:
Thanks Troy. I sent it to my list + build campaign (with small budget) to promote this offer.

This topic was started on May 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.