Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Subscribers number in vendors spotlight on Clickbank

slayer2kuk
Trust:

Subscribers number in vendors spotlight on Clickbank

Hi All,

Really glad I came across this site as I have been looking at affiliate marketing for a while, but have to say Mark, your style and approach is the easiest to follow that i have come across, and you come across as a really nice genuine guy and I am looking forward to the help you are offering.

I have a quick question which I hope someone can help with. In clickbank, if you go to the vendors spotlight, there is a lot of statistical data. One of the fields Subscribers. What does this mean? Does this mean the merchant has so many subscribers on his mailing list? Or, is it how many affiliates are promoting his product? Or is it something else entirely?

Look forward to finding out :)

Ben
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Ben,
Welcome to Affilorama,
http://www.clickbank.com/help/vendor-he ... spotlight/

You can find more info above.
Basically it is for people who want to subscribe to announcements/updates and sales stats for that product.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

This topic was started on Nov 28, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.