Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Squeeze page on affiliate links

davetrevino
Trust:

Squeeze page on affiliate links

HI Folks

I got another question :-)

I noticed that some product creators put their squeeze page before the sales page. My self, I don't like the idea of having to opt-in to an email list just to see your sales page.

Does any one know if thier is a way to by pass the opt-in page and have your hop link go directly to the sales page and still get credit for the sale ?

Best Regards
Dave Trevino
www.TrevinoMarketing.com

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
you have to contact the merchant to see if they have a sales page link for you. some people do this, and I agree I dont like it either, but that is the way they roll.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

sonitin
Trust:
You should ask the vendor for this. I seriously feel that these vendors are more interested in making lists for themselves instead of making affiliate sales.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

This topic was started on Aug 09, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.