Affilorama Birthday
Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

SitStayFetch Video Sales Letter

gabby6480
Trust:

SitStayFetch Video Sales Letter

Last week Mark Ling had a video sales letter up for Secrets to Dog Training... And now the text version is back.

Just wondering if anyone knows the results and stats of having that video sales letter?

Video sales letters seem to be all the rage right now and so it would be interesting to hear what Mark has to say with his testing...
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I have forwarded your query to the department concerned and I will get back to you as soon as I receive a feedback.

I looked through internet marketing threads and some say it's a problem when you only have a video on your sales page. It converts well for most if you both have a video and a text sales letter. You could also check the comments on these threads:

Sales Letter vs. Sales Video - Who will Conquer?

Video Sales Letter Vs Traditional Sales Letter
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Our senior staff said that it would be best to email the Kingdom of Pets support to check the stats: http://www.kingdomofpets.com/affiliates ... e-help.php
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Aug 26, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.