Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Receiving Clickbank cheques

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:

Receiving Clickbank cheques

I love a challenge. I'm also pretty short on cash right now. So like everyone else, I'm always wanting my clickbank cheques as soon as I reach my threshold. But this week I tried something different.

I raised the threshold level by 1. Then I realised that was still too low, so I raised it again. I need the cash pretty soon for my sites, so I thought to myself, "What can I do to get that larger cheque sent out, in the same time as my smaller cheque would've been?".

The results? A couple of days later, I'd already passed that first level up. A couple of days after that, I'm already on my way to surpassing the next level after that. It's amazing what you can do when you REALLY put your thinking cap on.

It doesn't matter what your current threshold is, but give it a go. Move it up just one and tell yourself it's not going to ever come back down. You just might be surprised.

Let me know what you think and how you go.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
That's a cool story Sean, and have indeed found it to be true.

I have notes plastered all over my walls and monitor with goals for the day, week, month etc. In particular one index card that says - my ultimate daily income goal on top and then on the bottom I write "today I will earn X dollars in X" and and as I achieve that goal I cross it off and raise the bar a little more - always building up towards the direction of my ultimate monetary goal.

The law of attraction in action -Great stuff!

PC
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Yeh it's pretty amazing stuff. Yesterday was my best clickbank day ever too.

The law of attraction is pretty interesting. I can accept you become what you think about to a certain extent, but somehow I don't think I'll ever be able to fly to the moon just using my arms.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
sean06 wrote:Yeh it's pretty amazing stuff. Yesterday was my best clickbank day ever too.

The law of attraction is pretty interesting. I can accept you become what you think about to a certain extent, but somehow I don't think I'll ever be able to fly to the moon just using my arms.

BEST CLICKBANK DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! YA SEAN!! lol

I had mine last week :)

When we get to the top we will post our clickbank screenshot to show others what is possible.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Yeh definitely, mines not quite ready to go up, but I'm working on that!
www.SixDayWeekend.com

superaff
Trust:
It would be a nice section. Something like members success stories or whatever.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html