Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Rapid Fire Commission 2.0

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:

Rapid Fire Commission 2.0

Hi,

Has anyone heard of Rapid Fire Commission 2.0?

What is everyone's opinion of it?

A question for the STAFF of AFFILORAMA: will Mark be promoting this product? If so if a purchase is made will a bonus/es be included?
aratesic
Trust:
Hi crystal01,

I heard about the product, but I wouldn't use it personally.

The video only shows off the Clickbank earnings that happened on the first day after the guy opened an account. Other than 12 clicks, 19 minutes per day, billions of dollars, more than $18,500 dollars for software development, the internet marketing "underground," and $39,000 earnings per day, I heard nothing about the actual product in the video.

When I checked some user reviews, they explained that the product focuses on getting traffic for local search terms. It also has a small section dedicated to affiliate marketing with Clickbank. However, RFC teaches you to build sites, and you have to get them to rank, so I have no idea how it is possible to get earnings on the first day or with only 12 clicks per day.

Some people say it works well for them, but I really can't bring myself to trust people who don't explain their own product on the sales page.
"There are three types of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't." -ToonHole comic

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Hi aratesic,

Thank you for your reply/input. I am of the same opinion but I wanted to know what others, like you, thought of the product. It has been promoted to me by two product creators who also happen to be affiliates of rapid fire commission.

Thanks again. ;)
aratesic
Trust:
No problem. :)

Same here. I received an e-mail about the product from an affiliate marketer who has been pushing similar products recently. You know, the ones that prompt you to stay on their page at least 4 times before redirecting you to the payment page without your consent. Although I trusted the guy before, I am beginning to question his credibility after pushing a few of those products.
"There are three types of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't." -ToonHole comic

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Hello,

The sad/worrying thing is that Affilorama pushed me towards the people who are pushing these products at me. It is great when GOOD products are promoted to us by Mark and his team. If only there was a way to truly know what software - and a complete list of the software - they utilise to build their websites.

To save us from spending hundreds... of dollars, purchasing and applying the one course seems like the way to go.

I am also thinking that having more than one course prevents us from fully making use of anyone course - multiple courses can confuse us and confusion can be an enemy in the effective building of a website.

I know that we all need to earn an income. But come on guys, do the right thing by the people who are struggling and attempting to stay loyal clients, is all I have to say.

:(
aratesic
Trust:
I don't hold Mark or his team accountable for any products they suggest. After all, they can only make suggestions; it's up to me to do a background check on the products and determine whether or not they are credible or useful.

I recommend you always do an independent check for each product, no matter who promotes it. Also, always read the legal documents on the product's website as they may reveal useful information on why you should avoid the product.

By the way, I would like to mention that I have never received e-mails from Mark or his team promoting products I later found questionable.

As for the e-mails I started receiving, they are only a recent trend, so I am willing to overlook it unless it becomes constant and annoying.

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
I should give you a look see at my inbox.

"But come on guys, do the right thing by the people who are struggling and attempting to stay loyal clients, is all I have to say." That statement was not aimed at either Mark or his team. It was aimed at those who promote questionable products purely to increase their revenue even though they earn at least six figures a year. I apologise for my lack of clarity.

As I was saying, stay with one couse only. If I recall correctly Mark has given that advice in the past. Unfortunately, I only recalled that this morning. Affilorama's courses seem to be the best courses online.

I would still love to know a full list of the software Mark and his Team use. I am guessing that they are an affiliate of them and I would make my purchases through them.

I hope this better explains what I was trying to say and that clarity will put your mind at rest when it comes to me.
dazzlecat
Trust:
For those interested in finding out more details about Rapid Fire Commissions 2 I have a review of the product. And it is NOT pretty.

http://rapidfirecommissions2review.com
Are your arms, hands, or fingers hurting from all the internet marketing you're doing? Learn how to stop the pain before it become debilitating and ends your IM career. http://carpaltunneltreatmentnow.com

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
well said
andlosek89
Trust:
dazzlecat wrote:For those interested in finding out more details about Rapid Fire Commissions 2 I have a review of the product. And it is NOT pretty.

http://rapidfirecommissions2review.com

I hear the program for the first time. Thanks for the link will help to get more information about the program.

This topic was started on Aug 14, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.