Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Promoting wine affiliate programs on sites/blogs?

jacie
Trust:

Promoting wine affiliate programs on sites/blogs?

Hi all!

I've been "missing in action" for quite some time now.. but i'm back!!

Currently I have set up a blog about wines.. But I have no idea how to go about promoting wine affiliate programs.. any ideas?? (besides article and directory submissions etc..) I mean like how do you all promote your affiliate programs on your site/blog itself?

I have already spent a few hundred bucks on plr memberships and hosting and stuff but I have not managed to sell anything still.. :(

Please help.. :cry:

Rgds,
Jacie
jacie
Trust:
hey.. anybody there?

I truly need some advice...

Sincerely,
Jacie
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Jacie,

This entire site is about how to promote affiliate programs, so it's hard for anyone to answer the question in one go.

Have you watched all the videos here? What else have you done? Give us some more info and we can help you out.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Jacie, there are lots and lots of examples of affiliate sites all throughout Affilorama. Another thing you can do is try looking for other sites that are promoting the affiliate products you want to promote, and look at what they're doing.

If you've done your research then you should probably have had this a little bit figured out *before* you built your website. You can't just put up a whole bunch of PLR content and then go "oh, now how do I make money off it?"

Did your PLR pack come with any market information as well? A lot of them will provide statistics on search terms and things like that.

Basically I recommend you spend some time researching your niche, looking at the wine sites that are already out there, and asking yourself: "How are they making money?" You should be able to see at least a few different ways of making money with wine information. Once you've seen the options, narrow it down to sites that are doing what you can also do. (For instance, there's no point copying the website of a winery, because they're obviously a completely different business.)

Then use these similar sites as inspiration!

Good luck!
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive