Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Promoting AffiloJetPack

PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:

Promoting AffiloJetPack

Hi all,
Just a question... I'm an affiliate member of Affilorama and am going to promote AffiloJetPack as part of the new launch.
I was just wondering, Mark mentioned a competition on paying $1 per lead, is that just if they sign up to the newsletter?
Also, once they sign up if he makes a sale for AffiloJetPack through marketing via email, do we still get the 50% commission?
Because there is no direct link to sell the product at the moment, I've been filling up Mark's email list, I just hope I might get paid if he converts?
Cheers,
Ashton
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

faradina
Trust:
Hi Ashton,

Please send an email to partners@affilorama.com and our affiliate manager will be very happy to answer your questions.

Cheers :)

This topic was started on Nov 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.