Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

plz help me in banner

r.a.a.n
Trust:

plz help me in banner

sir plz can help me how to make banner for my website i request you to help me in this regard
Last edited by jpastorizo on 04 Nov 11 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed hyperlink

PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
In creating banners I use GIMP 2, unfreez, along with X-header. These programs are all FREE. Often they will require you to devote a little time to become acquainted with what each program has to offer. Using the three programs you should be able to produce any banner you can imagine.

Margene
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
If you are using Wordpress, access your WP Dashboard then click on Edit for the page or post in which you want to insert your banner. Then go to HTML view and insert the banner code at the position where you want it.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Nov 04, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.