Affilorama Birthday
Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Please help me find my first affiliate links

james310
Trust:

Please help me find my first affiliate links

I'm still building my site, I can promote most any product or service that a normal consumer may use. I would like to know if there is a way to find my first affiliate links to use that dont require approval from the big networks like CJ, etc. I know many of them reject because of no traffic when starting out, as well as a fully constructed site, but I need to pick a few and get used to the tech side of doing everything. And i really would like links inside banners, but I think many wont let you edit the banners like that ? I have a free domain that i can practice on also.
I have one link from my hosting company, but would like to check out a few more that give you the link right away. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Barb
Last edited by michellerana on 19 Oct 09 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed title to describe the post better

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Clickbank does not reject affiliate applications unless your location is not included in their list. If you don't want to be a member of an affiliate network, you could contact the merchants directly and register on their affiliate programs.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
ClickBank makes it very easy to get started - once you're signed up you can create hoplinks (what CB call affiliate links) in about two minutes flat!

While I generally recommend affiliate marketers concentrate on building a solid site that aims to sell products, there are also other monetization methods such as AdSense, which can be a good option for a site with a lot of traffic.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

This topic was started on Oct 16, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.