Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Not getting credit for sales on Clickbank woodworking plans

dsedov
Trust:

Not getting credit for sales on Clickbank woodworking plans

Well I marketClickbank products through Adwords and noticed that I don't get commision for woodworking plans, even though this is such a great product and I get a lot of order form impressions. My wife surprisingly wanted to buy these plans and I told her - "Hey use my affiliate link, we'll save some money". So I used her notebook just to be safe, clicked on my hop link. Checked that the URL has ?hop=username and ordered the plans. Now guess what? No comission, and nothing in the stats page. I would think that I pasted the link wrong, but the encrypted link does indeed resolve to ?hop=username, and I had one successful sale in the woodworking plans before. No I'm seeking your advice on what might be a problem? Other products sell perfectly.
Last edited by michellerana on 16 Feb 10 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

faradina
Trust:
Hi DSedov,

You'll be better off getting in touch with Clickbank and the merchant about this.

This topic was started on Feb 15, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.