Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Niche Profit Classroom

micthai
Trust:

Niche Profit Classroom

Hi,

I remember reading something on Niche Profit Classroom website that says PPC is an outdated way to generate traffic and it is costly and overcrowded, thus NPC offers new ways to go about affiliate marketing. (this info is not on the website anymore for some reasons.)

I am concerned as Mark's AB encourages us to use PPC. Anyone thoughts?

Cheers
cpinkston
Trust:
I saw that on the website also.

No need to be concerned. PPC works fine, even great for some and not so good for others. All that was telling you was that NPC does not offer a course on PPC, it offers a course on article marketing.

No matter where you turn on the internet you will find someone trying to sell you the newest way to get traffic or the best way to make more money then you can even imagine or how this does not work anymore so you need this course to learn the technique that works.

That is not to say that NPC is a bad course. I don't know one way or the other. There are plenty of good courses out there and you happen to be in one. They are marketers, their job is to make people believe that they have to have what ever it is that they are selling.
micthai
Trust:
thanks cpinkston, appreciate your comment. Anyone has any more thoughts?
wollowra
Trust:
Hi micthai,
Always remember that there is no right or wrong way to succeed in Affiliate Marketing.
You need to do what works for you and that takes time and learning.
What works for you may not work for me and vice versa.
Just focus and learn and be consistent every day.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jeremylawson
Trust:
As stated there are many different ways to market and make money online. Some methods work, some don't.

Super affiliates such as our own Mark Ling keep their ear to the ground for any new methods and are often the first to try them out.

Affiloblueprint uses step by step instructions which work for Mark, time and time again.
hi guys!

This topic was started on Aug 01, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.