Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

New Shop / Mall Affiliate Program Announce

lerryj
Trust:

New Shop / Mall Affiliate Program Announce

Hi, all affiliates and friends.
I want to share my affiliate program here.
Category: Shops / Mall
Site title: Sourcingmap
Website url: http://www.sourcingmap.com
Description: SourcingMap offers online purchase of the latest products, at ex-factory prices and in small quantities, directly from hundreds of factories in China and the rest of Asia. Member factories specialize Electronics, Apparel, Gadgets, iPhone & iPad Accessories, Car Accessories, cell phone accessories, computer accessories, costume jewelry´╝îWatches & Clocks, radio control toys, and various electronics and gadgets, and categories are expanding fast.
Base commission: 6%
Two Tier: Yes The two-tier affiliate program pays 6% on the first tier and 1% on second tier sales.
Commission Type: Pay Per Sale
Payment method: PayPal
Payment frequency: Monthly
Minimum payment: $50
Affiliate software: in-house
Cookie period: 6 months
Join here: http://www.sourcingmap.com/affiliate_info.php?ref=4213

You can email me for further questions
My email: Ailsa613@hotmail.com
Earn Hign Commission from Online Shopping Store - Sourciangmap Affiliate Program:

faradina
Trust:
Hmmmm..... 6% commission is not much, especially since a lot of the products on the site sell for less that US$5. It does not seem to be worth the effort....
lerryj
Trust:
Hi, faradina. Thanks for your reply, but maybe you know little about the site. The products from sourcingmap.com are all from Asia, so there are many products less than US $5, and most of them at factory direct bargain prices, but they have good quality. I think it is worth to promote because sourcingmap.com have good reputation. You can also see the
customer testimonials ( top of the page ) attest to wonderful service as well.
Earn Hign Commission from Online Shopping Store - Sourciangmap Affiliate Program:

This topic was started on Jun 11, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.