Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

New SEO Packaged Services affiliate program

networxnz
Trust:

New SEO Packaged Services affiliate program

Hi all,

I've been a member of AB for nearly two years now but been sadly remiss in my responsibilities of hanging out and contributing here - I've been really busy on several fun and exciting projects!

Towards the end of last year I saw an opportunity with a US based SEO Services company that has been around for over 9 years now, employs over 40 people and in short are very good at what they do.

Their approach is a little different to many others in this space in that they offer services based on the number of keywords that are sensible for the business or website in question. For example, a small business would probably only actually need 10 keywords to optimise for to be in a very strong position (in the case of say local search positioning) - whereas a large e-commerce portal may need 100 / 200+ keywords. They have very strong systems and processes in place and as such they can offer these services at very competitive rates.

So what I've done is setup an affiliate management program for them whereby anybody referring customers to them gets a 30% of all upfront sales and 10% recurring income - this means anywhere between $75 and $600 per sale for the partner bringing the referral.

We are opening the program up this week and as such are looking for good partners that can bring steady streams of customers. You can check out the details here: http://www.pageranking.com/seo-affiliate-program

I'm also really open to suggestions from members here how else we can grow the affiliate program so if anyone else has any suggestions, I'd be really happy to hear from you.

If you want to talk to me about a JV with your list, I can help with that also - PM here or email me on darren (at) networxnz.com

Cheers for now

Darren
Web-SEO Services - Helping Business Succeed Online With Successful SEO Strategies
http://networxnz.com/Web-SEO.php

This topic was started on Jan 18, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.