Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

My lens isn't found

isle15
Trust:

My lens isn't found

When I type my lens www. squidoo.com/HotYogaBenefits on google it doesn't show up. I have articles pointing to it,pinged it several times the past few weeks. Not sure whats going on
tangoshoes
Trust:
Did you remember to hit publish? Once you've published your lens you can view it in your lens dashboard ... hit view and look at the web address make sure its the same one you have.
Free AMA alternative:
http://www.freetrafficsystem.com/a.php?p=15706
Outsourcing for $200/mo 40hr/week:
http://store.replacemyself.com/?aid=3884

isle15
Trust:
Hi, its published, I have had it for about 2 weeks now
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
I used to offer lens building services so I've built a few ;)

In my experience some lenses get indexed very quickly with just pinging, others it takes bookmarks and backlinks - depends on your keywords and content I think.

My checklist for lens promotion is:
* pingoat.com
* submit feed to feedage.com
* digg
* stumbleupon
* Delicious
* use all my tags (squidootagbuddy.info makes it much EASIER!)

HTH,
Heidi
P.S. Your lens looks great, I just rated you - that never hurts either ;)
isle15
Trust:
Hi, thanks. last question,I have a green check mark on squidoo which means it's indexed correct? shouldn't show up on Google?
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
The green check mark means that your lens has been "approved" by Squidoo and is being promoted within the Squidoo website, meaning if someone types in your tags your lens gets displayed (depending on your ranking) It also means that your links have gone from "no follow" to "do follow". Congrats on that!

If you've done everything on my checklist you should see your lens listed in Google soon, my guess would be in the next 24-48 hours.

Note: Make sure you check your backlinks from your articles to see that they are coded correctly and that you are using your keyword as your anchor text. Though to be honest, I've never had to use links from articles to get any of my lenses indexed. Though to be honest, I've never needed an article back link to get a lens indexed.

Good Luck,
Heidi
isle15
Trust:
I did do any articles linking back yet, maybe thats why, thanks I appreciate your help
jcdean
Trust:
It's indexed.

I just found it searching "squidoo.com/HotYogaBenefits" in quotes

two of your articals came up as well.

Good luck with the lense
Respect,
JC Dean

This topic was started on Dec 26, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.