Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Made first ClickBank commission this week!

PremiumMember
haimingj
Trust:

Made first ClickBank commission this week!

I setup a website about (less than) 2 months ago, and suddenly I found I made 6 sales total $285 only this week. This is my first real clickbank commission without any advertising cost. I am very happy with it. :lol:

80% of my internet marketing knowledge I have learned is from Affilorama. And the most important concept I learned from Mark Ling is to provide true value to website user.

Thank you very much Mark! I recommend affilorama to everyone is interested in internet marketing. I am going to write some chinese articles to introduce Afflirorama's 6 Part Mini Course next month. It might bring a few sale of affilorama. :)

Haiming
crowzy
Trust:
Congratulations mate,

You are obviously moving much faster than me. I guess I jumped into very difficult niche (especially for a newbie) so I am not surprised that it took me much longer to start rolling.

Anyway, great job. Keep it up.

Cheers
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Thats a great effort Haiming, well done.

Not a bad week for a site that's only 2 months old :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

nelcomx
Trust:
Well done haimingj ! good to see affilorama member having success, good role models for the rest of us who are just starting out.

if there are any other member who are achieving success please post some comment lets us know how your doing.

Cheers

James
nelcomx
PremiumMember
haimingj
Trust:
I just focus on building a high quality website and even hadn't checked my click bank more than one month. When I check the click bank acocunt a few days, wow, it suddenly made 5 sales!

My advice is that don't focus on finacial reward, Focus on making a good website, and the money will just come to your account!

Thank you Sean and Adrian for your help in my ebusiness journey!

Haiming
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Awesome stuff :D
superaff
Trust:
Excellent, you are a winner. Now, you need to work on multiplying this income.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

kiwikool
Trust:
Weldone Haiming,

Good to see your effort rewarded

Matt 8)
Last edited by kiwikool on 05 Aug 08 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Search & Review Products With http://www.somethingabout.com

golfntours
Trust:
Can you kindly point your website. I would like to learn what can be done/added to my site in 2 months.

My site just doesn't attract traffic. Maybe it's the topic/business model.
Thanks
akius
Trust:
yhea can I see your site.
PremiumMember
haimingj
Trust:
it is my chinese internet marketing blog: www.jianghaiming.com
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
haha I love how it's like this

"我曾经看多不少英文的关于网站优化和寻找网站关键词的书和文章,由于这些英文资料介绍的或者提供的工具均准对英文网站,比如说英文网站最常用的关键词查询工具overture或wordtraker均没有提供中文关键字的信息"

only word I understand is overture wordtracker :lol:
rookieaffi
Trust:
Congrats Haiming, and 5 sales from such a competitive niche as IM.

It's such success stories that motivate newbies like myself.

Thanks for posting and please keep us updated of your future successes

Greg
chiurunge
Trust:
Got my CB check as well last Thursday,skipped all the way to the bank, at last all the stuff Mark's teaches is bearing fruit.

Thanks Mark and Affilorama.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2uw9mv] Maximize your marketing ROI with Yahoo! Sponsored Search. Sign up and get a $25 credit.[/url]