Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Low Avg %/sale: on Clickbank Top Programs

PremiumMember
sirmatts
Trust:

Low Avg %/sale: on Clickbank Top Programs

I did just quickly browse thru the clickbank top 50 programs based on gravity which is not really all there is to it but this is more of indactors I am out after. To me it´s quite of a concern how low the Avg %/sale is. As I have learned it Avg %/sale is the % of sales that is refered by affiliates. I see a lot of programs are down to 50-60% some even lower my rule of tumb have been to promote those that are 80% or higher but those are quite rare these days.

That means that: 1: Vendor is running some massive self promotion himself, so you are up against a tough authority
2: Something shady is going on.
3: Or something else I can´t think of

What´s your take on this? Personally I don´t feel like working months on a site where 40-50% of the commisions is comming from else where than affiliates, there is alot of aff programs these days to pick and choose from even outside Clickbank. But the 75% commisions is tempting indeed :).
Best thing ever since sliced bread! Seriously this spinner is 20 Years ahead of TheBestSpinner. Get a Massive 70% Launch Discount ->http://www.inwrk.info/realbestspinner

sonitin
Trust:
It means that the owner is pretty proactive about sales. i will love to work with such a guy because there are quite good chances that this product will be there for long term and will have good sales in future too.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

This topic was started on Sep 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.