Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

looking for the best conversion generating product ?

jonathan1
Trust:

looking for the best conversion generating product ?

Hello everyone

Let me introduce myself and our online store for those of you who do not know us already! My name is Jonathan and I work for an online retail website, Duty Free Depot, this site belongs to a well known duty free dealer that has been around for over 25 years. Duty free depot is an online store offering over 1500 high quality bran name products such as cigarettes and cigars, spirits and wines, perfumes and much more at incredibely low prices.

We have recently started a new affiliate program and are looking to grow in affiliate numbers and in terms of the value of sales! So, we are always looking for more good affiliates to join us in our mission. We offer good commissions, and a 2 tier structure. If you would like to find out more, please visit the link below and join dutyfreedepot.com affiliates team!

http://www.dutyfreeaffiliates.com/Admin/Main.aspx

Now is a great time to join as we have many discounts in our summer offers! and get a ahead start on the competition as our program is brand new

Please let me know if you have any comments questions, suggestions..........Jonathan@dutyfreedepot.com
Tobacco tax rates are on the rise, million are looking for cheaper alternatives to find their favorite brand. 100,000 americans founf dutyfreedepot as their best source for cheap high quality cigarettes.

The money is here to make, ask me how...

Jonathan@dutyfreedepot.com
tel: 718-395-2194

This topic was started on Jul 03, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.