Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Looking for info on Signs2Cash.com

kennymac
Trust:

Looking for info on Signs2Cash.com

Hey guys,
I just started promoting a Clickbank product called Signs2Cash.com In a nutshell, it is a $47.00 per month program where all you have to do is go out and locate Real Estate Properties that have SOLD signs on them and you get paid $25.00 for each one you submit to the company. I don't know any more than that (besides what is written on the sales page.) I have been looking all over the net for anyone that is actually doing this and for a TRUE honest review instead of the usual endorsement from other people trying to sell the program.

Sounds like an easy way to make money but one disturbing thing I've encountered is the fact that I have tried twice now to contact the vendor (merchant) of this product with a specific question and have had NO RESPONSE! They say in their FAQ's that they will get back to you within 48 hours (or less.) I e-mailed them 7 days ago and NOTHING other than the usual response page that says that they have received my inquiry and will get back to me asap. (Not a good sign as far as customer service goes in my opinion.)

Does ANYONE have ANY information on this product that they can share? I don't want to continue to promote this thing and sell it to people only to find out later that is was nothing but a load of crap. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ken
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
sounds like a scam to me, i would never have even picked it up in the first place.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Aug 20, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.