Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Linkvana/Neurolinker Combo Deal Announced

westofpluto
Trust:

Linkvana/Neurolinker Combo Deal Announced

For the Serious Web Marketers on this forum:

It is well known that Linkvana and Neurolinker are powerful systems for getting better search engine rankings for your websites. Linkvana is the Ferrari of link building systems - expensive but VERY effective and well worth the cost. Neurolinker is also very effective and less expensive, although it takes longer to work. Until now, web marketers had to purchase each of these separately and make a choice as to which to use. But for a limited time, that is no longer true. Now you can use BOTH NETWORKS and get your websites to the top of the search engines!

Today I'm announcing a special deal I have made with the good folks at Linkvana. For a limited time, I will give you a FREE MEMBERSHIP IN NEUROLINKER if you join Linkvana through my affiliate link below. Your Neurolinker membership will be absolutely free for as long as you are an active paid member in Linkvana. With this package you can use BOTH networks simultaneously to absolutely dominate the search engines, while saving yourself $47 per month! If you're serious about getting your website to Page 1 of Google and other search engines, this is by far the most effective way to do so. I strongly urge all serious web marketers to check out this deal right away and start dominating the search engines today!

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
jasondodd
Trust:
Thanks for your post.

While we are happy for members to use their affiliate links, it is not the purpose of this forum. The focus is on members exchanging ideas, assisting one another and offering honest and helpful feedback.

Please do not abuse this privilege and make sure you use the forum in accordance with the usage guidelines.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

westofpluto
Trust:
Hi Jason
I didn't see a special offers forum or classified ads forum here, so this forum was the closest I could find. Sorry if it was posted in the wrong place. But I'm not sure you quite understood the post if you think I'm just posting an affiliate link as an affiliate advertiser. In fact, I'm the founder of Neurolinker and I have worked out a partnering deal directly with the people at Linkvana. This is really a joint offering from Neurolinker and Linkvana - very unusual for two formerly competing networks to offer a lower cost package deal. If you have any sort of special offers forum and would prefer to move this post there, please feel free. Since Affilorama is one of the leading internet business forum sites, I just thought readers here would like to know this rare joint offering exists. I apologize if I have ruffled any feathers.
faradina
Trust:
We do not have a special offers category or a classified ads category and that's because the Affilorama forum is not meant to be place to post advertisements, affiliate or otherwise, and that's no matter how "rare" your offer is.

This topic was started on Oct 22, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.